Posted on :
27 Jun 2009 12:25 pm
Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have girlfriends
1. Expecting the world to treat u fairly coz u r a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack u coz u r a vegetarian. Think about it.
2. Beauty isn’t measured by outer appearance and what clothes we wear, but what we are inside.So, try going out naked tomorrow and see the admiration!
3. Don’t walk as if you rule the world,walk as if you don’t care who rules the world!
That’s called Attitude…! Keep on rocking!
4. Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did
and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did!!!
5. He was a good man. He never smoked, drank had no affair.
When he died, the insurance company refused the claim.
They said , he who never lived, cannot die!
6. A man threw his wife in a pond of Crocodiles?
He’s now being harassed by the Animal Rights Activists for being cruel to the Crocodiles!
7. So many options for suicide:
Poison, sleeping pills, hanging,
jumping from a building, lying on train tracks,
but we chose Marriage, slow sure!
8. Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have girlfriends!
9. All desirable things in life are either illegal, banned, expensive or married to someone else!
10. Laziness is our biggest enemy- Jawaharlal Nehru
We should learn to love our enemies- Mahatma Gandhi
Ab aap bataaye kiski sune bapu di ya chacha di???
11. When things go wrong, when sadness fills your heart,
When tears flows from your eyes always say these words…
Eh Ganpat, chal daru la…
12. 10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving.
Which makes it a logical statement that 90% of accidents are due to driving without drinking!
Re: Re: Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have girlfriends
A newly wed girl was being welcomed at the husband’s home in a traditional manner.
She was asked to give a little speech. She addressed as follows:
“My dear family members, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family”, she said “Firstly, with my presence I would not want to create any inconveniences by my being here. I mean that I don’t want you all to change your way of life, your routine.”
“What do you mean my child?” asked the patriarch of the family.
What I mean dad is:
Those who used to wash dishes must carry on washing them.
Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
Those who cooked shouldn’t stop on my account.
Those who used to clean should clean.
Re: Re: Re: Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have girlfriends
A married couple are driving along a highway doing 60 mph, the wife behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks over at her and says, “Honey, I know we’ve been married for 20 years, but I want a divorce.”
The wife says nothing but slowly increases speed to 70 mph.
He then says, “I don’t want you to try to talk me out of it, because I’ve been having an affair with your best friend, and she’s a better lover than you are.”
Again the wife stays quiet but speeds up as her anger increases.
“I want the house,” he insists, pressing his luck. Again the wife speeds up, to eighty mph.
He says, “I want the car, too,” but she just drives faster and faster.
By now she’s up to ninety mph. “All right,” he says, “I want the bank accounts, and all the credit cards, too.”
The wife slowly starts to veer toward a bridge.
This makes him a bit nervous, so he says, “Isn’t there anything you want?”
The wife says, “No, I’ve got everything I need.”
“Oh, really,” he says, “so what have you got?”
Right before they slam into the wall at a 100 mph, the wife smiles and says, “The airbag.”
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have girlfriends
A busload of politicians were driving down a country road, when suddenly the bus ran off the road and crashed into an old farmer’s barn.
The old farmer got off his tractor and went to investigate. Soon he dug a hole and buried the politicians. A few days later, the local sheriff came out, saw the crashed bus and asked the old farmer where all the politicians had gone.
The old farmer told him he had buried them.
The sheriff asked the old farmer, “Lordy, were they ALL dead?”
The old farmer said, “Well, some of them said they weren’t, but you know how them crooked politicians lie.“